Proxies for accurate data delivery
Receive a personal offer
Start using Roxlabs`Residential Proxies
Welcome to Roxlabs!
We collect your personal information mainly to make it easier and more satisfactory for you and other users to use Roxlabs service. The goal of Roxlabs service is to provide all Internet users with safe, interesting and instructive Internet experience, and this information will help us achieve this goal.
The data we collect depends on your interaction with us. When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the results achieved by the relevant services. The personal information we may usually collect includes: name, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address“ Roxlabs may receive and collect your personal information in many different ways.
These may include:
1.1 letter from you
When you send us an email or write a letter, you may provide your personal information, contact details and other personal information in the email.
1.2 customer service support
Personal information you may provide to us when you call or email us to ask for technical help on our products or learn about our products.
1.3 product registration
When registering the "Roxlabs" account, the system will ask you to provide information so that we can record you as the owner of the "Roxlabs" account, so as to help us provide services and information for you.
Roxlabs may use your personal information for the following purposes:
2.1 product registration
The information you provide when you register will be used to create your "Roxlabs" account, and will also assist "Roxlabs" to support you when you contact "Roxlabs" customer service department. The information you provide, including mobile phone number, e-mail address, and create your account, user name and password. In some individual services, if you only need to use basic functions such as browsing and search, you can also fill in or supplement your other additional information (such as your nickname, avatar, gender, native place, occupation, education, date of birth, interests and hobbies) during registration, login or subsequent use, This will help us use this information to inform you about any upgrades, new products, promotions or other information you may be interested in.
2.2 use of products
"Roxlabs" may use the information collected during the use of the product to: regularly verify your right to use the product or service; Before sending you the notice of new product / function upgrade, confirm whether you are using an earlier version of the product / function or whether it will help you use "Roxlabs"; And receive the product internal message you requested from "Roxlabs".
2.3 internal analysis
We may use the information you provide us for internal statistics and analysis to evaluate and enhance your experience of "Roxlabs" website and proxy, including by identifying your preferences and activities related to operation and development. In order to provide you with services, improve product performance and appearance, and recommend new functions / products by creating accounts, identifying users, responding to queries and emails, Roxlabs will not require you to provide personal information (including but not limited to your mobile phone number, e-mail address, etc.), but will collect other information related to you (including but not limited to device information Log information and other similar characteristic records). Roxlabs' user experience improvement plan is a plan to diagnose system problems and optimize product experience based on the statistics of usage data. We will use cnzz and other tools to count the data information generated during your use of Roxlabs products. In the user experience improvement plan, we will only accumulate the overall use data of all users, and will not include or upload any content involving your personal identity information. Roxlabs may combine the information you submit through your own account with other cutting-edge services or third-party information to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of service.
Because "Roxlabs" can hide their real IP address, most users use this function for legitimate purposes. However, a small number of users may use this function for improper purposes, "Roxlabs" will automatically record and receive your use records and other information, which is only used to judge illegal use and abuse, and will not be used for other purposes. Use records include:
(1) Date and time
(2) Connection status
(3) User's original IP address and port number
(4) Protocol type
(5) Client proxy version number
(6) The web page URL record, cookie and other information you requested.
Unless otherwise specified in sections 4 and 5, "Roxlabs" will not share any personal information with third parties without your consent.
We will do our best to protect the privacy of users, but when we have reason to believe that only the disclosure of personal information can comply with the current judicial procedures, court orders or other legal procedures, or protect the rights, property or security of "Roxlabs", "Roxlabs" users or third parties, we will disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. We may publicly disclose your personal information with your express consent or based on your active choice;
2. Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of competent government departments.
3. On the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require the receiving party to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoena or investigation letter. We firmly believe that the information we are asked to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data that law enforcement agencies have a legal right to obtain for specific investigation purposes.
To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, we may exchange information with other companies and organizations in order to comply with laws, protect us and our affiliates or partners, you or other Roxlabs users or social public interests, property or security from damage, such as to prevent illegal activities such as fraud and reduce credit risk. However, this does not include information sold, leased, shared or otherwise disclosed for profit in violation of the commitments made in this policy.
1. We minimize the use of third-party services to reduce your privacy disclosure, and we try our best to ensure that the third-party service providers we use have trusted security systems to protect user data.
2. When you use Roxlabs products, we encrypt and transmit all your access information to ensure its security and reliability. All communications on the official website of Roxlabs are encrypted by HTTPS, and the user password is encrypted in one direction. Everyone, including Roxlabs employees, cannot get the user password. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we try our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure 100% information security. You need to know that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
3. You should pay attention to protecting the security of your personal information. For example, don't share your account or disclose your personal password.
4. The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of the personal information you send us.
"Roxlabs" prohibits users from publishing all harmful information using products or services, including:
(1) Violating the basic principles defined in the Chinese constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(3) Harming the honor and interests of the state and attacking the party and the government;
(4) Inciting national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) Undermining friendly relations between countries and regions;
(6) Violating the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, social morality, ethics, and socialist spiritual civilization;
(7) Undermining state religious policies and propagating cults and feudal Superstitions;
(8) Spreading rumors or false information, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(9) Inciting, organizing or abetting terrorist activities, illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration or gathering people to disrupt social order;
(10) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetting crime;
(11) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(12) Infringing upon another person's right of portrait, name, reputation, privacy or other personal rights;
(13) Using abusive, abusive, slanderous, intimidating, cursing and other uncivilized language;
(14) Activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
(15) Infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others such as copyright and information network communication right;
(16) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If the user fails to perform and abide by the provisions of the agreement in "Roxlabs", Roxlabs has the right to close the account of the user who violates the agreement, and reserves the right to investigate the legal responsibility of the parties according to law. In addition, "Roxlabs" shall not be liable for breach of contract or other legal liabilities to users who violate the agreement after taking corresponding measures“ "Roxlabs" has the right to deal with illegal contents in accordance with this agreement, which does not constitute the obligation or commitment of "Roxlabs", and "Roxlabs" cannot guarantee to find illegal acts in time or deal with them accordingly.
Network permission: the application function needs to request network permission
Call authority: it is convenient for users to directly contact the official customer service
Check Wi Fi status permission: check WiFi and network connectivity when using, so as to recommend the best line
Permission to read mobile phone records: it is applied to device binding to avoid malicious collection by users
Modify and delete SD card permissions: the user account and password need to be transferred to the device
Prevent mobile phone hibernation permission: avoid application service interruption caused by mobile phone hibernation
Vibrator permission: prompt user information when applying status update
Use VPN permission: it is used for domestic line switching function in the application